Graham TraversCPA, CVA, CIA
Graham joined BMSS in 2009 and currently serves as a supervisor in the audit department. He works on audits and taxes for construction contractors and also has experience with retail and small businesses.
Prior to becoming a supervisor at BMSS, Graham worked as a senior accountant, staff accountant and as a runner. He previously helped a client and the client’s lawyer bring a successful defense by summarizing years of financial information in a clear, concise and easily digestible format. This led Graham to adopt a person service philosophy of “Clear, concise communication.”
Something you may not know about Graham is that he was the first CPA in the state of Alabama who was born in the 1990s. Originally from Ashville, Alabama, Graham now lives in Birmingham with his wife, Hayley, and their young children.
- The University of Alabama at Birmingham
- Master of Accountancy, 2011
- Bachelor of Accounting, 2009
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Alabama Society of Certified Public Accountants (ASCPA)
- National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts (NACVA)
- Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA)
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE)
- Beta Alpha Psi
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA)
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)