Garrick joined our Huntsville office in 2015 and currently works as a manager in tax and business services. His present work includes federal and state tax for both individuals and corporations within the construction, e-commerce and manufacturing industries. Professionally, Garrick is known for working in tax for small to medium businesses who file in multiple states.
Garrick has had the opportunity to help clients in many ways. He once had the chance to relieve significant filing burdens at a small business with four years of income tax returns, and he has helped a company present customer-level profitability to identify weaknesses.
Garrick grew up in Madison, Alabama, and currently resides there with his wife, Morgan. When Garrick is not at work he enjoys playing golf, enjoying the outdoors and being with friends.
- University of Alabama in Huntsville
- Bachelors in Accounting
- University of Alabama
- Masters in Accounting
- Alabama Society of Certified Public Accountants (ASCPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- University of Alabama in Huntsville Alumni Association
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)