- Senior Client Accounting & Advisory Services Specialist
Debi joined the Gadsden team in 2020 and currently works as a Senior Client Accounting & Advisory Services Specialist. With over 25 years of physician practice management work, she has experience leading operational and clinical aspects, performing monthly accounting and biweekly payroll, adding new service lines and negotiating pricing and contracts. Debi is known for her integrity and has a special interest in ensuring all funds are accounted for in bank accounts, accounts receivable and reconciling accounts to deposits.
Spending most of her life in Alabama, Debi currently lives in Ashville with her husband and their two dogs. In her free time, she enjoys the quiet of nature, the sounds of racing, cooking, gardening and long motorcycle rides with her husband.
- Athens State University
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- American Institute of Professional Bookkeepers (AIPB)
- Medical Group Management Association (MGMA)
- Certified Medical Practice Executive (CMPE)