- Accounting Services Consultant
Cynthia joined BMSS in 2015. As an accounting services specialist, she is responsible for maintaining the books for several of BMSS’ clients, including a large business with upwards of 50 franchises. In particular, Cynthia has over 20 years of experience in handling many areas of accounting.
Cynthia’s colleagues and clients describe her as kind, friendly and outgoing. She believes that her organizational skills and her ability to multi-task have afforded her the success she appreciates today.
Cynthia grew up on a farm in rural Alabama with five brothers and one sister. Cynthia now resides in Chelsea, Alabama, with her husband, Preston and their two children, Abby and Austin. She enjoys reading, gardening and spending quality time with family.
- Auburn University of Montgomery, 1988-2000
- Associates Degree in Business
- Ashworth College, Online Program
- Applied Business and Bookkeeping Certificate
- Accounting Basics Certification
- QuickBooks Certified Pro