- Accounting Services Consultant
Cynthia joined BMSS in 2015. As a Consultant for the Client Accounting and Advisory Services department, she is responsible for maintaining the books for many of our BMSS clients. She also works closely with our CAAS team to improve accounting practices, prepare month-end and year-end financial statements and analyzes financial data for clients. Cynthia has over 25 years of experience in handling many areas of accounting.
Cynthia’s colleagues and clients describe her as kind, friendly and outgoing. She believes that her organizational skills, her ability to multi-task and her attention to detail have afforded her the reputation with her clients she appreciates today.
Cynthia resides in Chelsea, Alabama, with her husband, Preston and their two teenagers, Abby and Austin. She enjoys gardening, cooking, and spending lots of quality time with family. Cynthia is actively involved in serving her community through her church and volunteers with King’s Home.
- Auburn University of Montgomery, 1988-2000
- Associates Degree in Business
- Ashworth College, Online Program
- Applied Business and Bookkeeping Certificate
- Accounting Basics Certification
- QuickBooks Certified Pro
- Quickbooks® Online ProAdvisor