- Staff Accountant
Cooper joined BMSS in 2020 as a staff accountant at the Riverchase office. While in school, he was the site coordinator for Volunteer Income Tax Preparation, where he volunteered to prepare and review tax returns to serve the low-income and elderly communities in Columbia, SC.
An Alabama native, Cooper now lives in Birmingham with his wife, Carolina, and their dog, Diego, who, despite being only 10 pounds, is determined to intimidate every other dog at the dog park. They love being in Alabama because both their families are here. In his free time, Cooper enjoys golfing, reading, playing tennis, watching Alabama athletics and hiking with his wife and dog.
- University of Alabama
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, summa cum laude
- University of South Carolina School of Law
- Juris Doctor
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Alabama Society of Certified Public Accountants (ASCPA)
- University of Alabama Alumni Association
- Juris Doctor (JD)