- Senior Accountant
Clay joined our Huntsville office in 2014 and currently works as a senior audit and attestation associate. He specializes in employee benefit plan audits, financial statement audits, reviews and compilations for non-public companies. Clay also helps construction contractors with state contractor’s license requirements.
Clay was inspired to go into accounting by his love of numbers and problem solving. The way he thinks outside the box has allowed him to help companies identify compliance issues related to employee benefit plans and help companies choose the best corrective action plan to correct issues. Clay is described by others as dependable and a team player.
Clay grew up in Luverne, Alabama, and now resides in Huntsville with his wife, Elizabeth, and their son, Wood. When Clay is not at work, he enjoys the outdoors, especially turkey hunting in the spring, bowhunting deer and quail hunting. He also enjoys snow skiing and an occasional round of golf.
- Auburn University
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Troy University
- Master of Business Administration
- Alabama Society of Certified Public Accountants (ASCPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- National Wild Turkey Federation, Huntsville Chapter
- Southwood Presbyterian Church