- Senior Accountant
Christine joined BMSS in 2017. She specializes in tax preparation for nonprofits, partnership, s corps and individuals. She also reviews payroll and performs bookkeeping tasks. Before joining BMSS, Christine worked at the accounting firm RMS, LLC, primarily helping real estate clients in the tax department.
Team members describe Christine as hardworking, dependable and curious. She is always striving to figure out the reason and method behind issues. Christine loves the small-town feel of Opelika/Auburn and especially the lighter traffic there, as compared to that in Birmingham where she used to live.
Christine met her husband, Nick—who works for the Auburn Fire Department—during their senior year at Auburn. Christine and Nick enjoy being outdoors, spending time with family and hanging out with their two dogs, Charlie and Raylee.
- Bachelor of Science, Accountancy, Finance
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Alabama State Board of Public Accountancy (ASBPA)
- Diplomat for the Auburn Chamber of Commerce
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)