Charlie recently joined BMSS in 2017. He currently performs and supervises audits of public housing authorities and low-income-housing-related nonprofits.
Before joining the firm, Charlie had two years of experience as a staff auditor and four years of experience as a supervisor/manager. Charlie now specializes in performing single audits for entities that receive federal funds from HUD. Those around Charlie describe him as dependable.
Charlie grew up in Birmingham, Alabama, and resides here today with his wife, Susie, and their daughter, Ruthie. Outside of work, Charlie enjoys supporting Auburn Athletics.
- Auburn University
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Alabama Society of Certified Public Accountants (ASCPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Auburn University Alumni Association
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)