- Staff Accountant
After completing an internship with BMSS in 2019, Caroline joined the firm on a full-time basis as a staff accountant in the Riverchase office in 2020. She works in both the tax and assurance departments providing services to clients in a variety of industries while she learns the ins and outs of the accounting field and gains experience.
Described as diligent and organized, Caroline was inspired to go into accounting by her father and grandfather who were both in banking. Accounting appealed to her because there are so many opportunities and the field is very versatile.
Living in Birmingham, she loves the many local restaurants and stores that are fun to try out and explore. When she’s not working, she enjoys reading historical fiction novels, playing the piano (serving as an event pianist in her spare time), ballroom dancing as well as painting and calligraphy.
- Samford University
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Master of Accountancy
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Alabama Society of Certified Public Accountants (ASCPA)
- Accounting and Financial Women’s Alliance
- Beta Gamma Sigma Business Honors Society
- Samford Alumni Association