Brandon joined the BMSS Riverchase office in 2020. He serves in the tax department as a tax manager and does work in tax planning, compliance, and consulting for closely held businesses. With almost 10 years of experience, he has advised clients in the industries of real estate, construction, healthcare, and entertainment. Brandon specializes in advising clients on tax planning and compliance for Partnerships and S Corporations, transfers of ownership interest and partner buyouts, and practice efficiency and increased profitability for physician-owned healthcare and dental practices.
Brandon grew up in Richland, MS, but now lives in Hoover with his wife, Courtney, and their three daughters, Hadleigh, Caroline and Harper. In his free time, Brandon enjoys golfing, coaching his daughters’ sports teams and cheering on his alma mater, Mississippi State.
- Mississippi State University
- Master of Taxation, 2011
- Bachelor of Accountancy, 2010
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Alabama Society of Certified Public Accountants (ASCPA)
- Hunter Street Baptist Church
- 2019 Birmingham Business Journal “Rising Stars in Accounting”
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)