- Birmingham - Riverchase
Betsy joined BMSS in 2006. As an employee concierge, she takes care of firm employees in any way imaginable. She is the go-to person when someone needs to set up a wedding, shower or a child’s birthday party, order flowers or just run an errand. Betsy also plans all employee-related events and celebrations as well as handling internal catering and employee perks.
Those who work with her describe Betsy as nurturing. She loves taking care of people, whether it is employees or their family members, Betsy is there to make their lives easier. Betsy attributes her success to her astounding memory, always being organized, thoughtful and tough. She believes that life changes unexpectedly and that one should not put off doing or saying things.
Betsy grew up in Columbiana, Alabama and currently resides in Birmingham. When she has free time, she enjoys exercising, playing tennis, reading, crafting and volunteering.
- Auburn University – Bachelor of Science, Health and Human Performance
- The Graduate School at the College of Charleston
- Junior League of Birmingham
- Auburn University Alumni Association
- Children’s Dance Foundation
- Board of Directors (Past)
- Arthritis Foundation
- Jingle Bell Run Committee Chair (Past)