Angela has worked with the firm for nearly a decade and joined the Huntsville office in 2018. With over 30 years of experience, her primary work consists of business and individual tax preparation, nonprofit returns, and general business services which includes assistance with business licensing and general contractor renewals/applications.
After growing up all over the Southeast, Angela now resides in Arab with her husband, Jeff. When she is not working, she enjoys reading, watching movies, golfing and camping.
- Belhaven University
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Alabama Society of Certified Public Accountants (ASCPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Belhaven Alumni Association
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)