Amanda joined the Huntsville office in 2016 and currently works as a supervisor in the tax and business services departments. Her work can include a variety of tasks ranging from preparing individual and business tax returns and training tax interns to bookkeeping services for small businesses.
Amanda was born in Huntsville, Alabama, but moved to North Carolina and Florida before coming back to Alabama in high school. Amanda currently resides in Hazel Green, Alabama. When not at work, she enjoys working out at Orangetheory, photography, hiking and traveling.
- Auburn University
- Bachelor of Science, Marine Biology
- University of Alabama in Huntsville; magna cum laude
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting
- University of Alabama in Huntsville
- Beta Gamma Sigma
- Beta Alpha Psi (Historian, 2015)
- Dean’s List