Abigail WaddellCPA, CFP®
“The opportunity to serve others is one of the greatest privileges of human life.”
Abigail joined BMSS in 2014 as an intern and joined the firm as a full-time team member in 2015. Her responsibilities as a supervisor include tax planning and compliance for closely held entities in various industries, individual tax planning and compliance, and assisting with reviews of private business and construction companies.
Abigail attributes her growing success in part to her optimism and enthusiasm. Her desire to help reduce the stress and anxiety of financial planning and tax compliance for individuals and small businesses is what led her to accounting.
Abigail grew up in Decatur, Alabama, and currently resides in Jacksonville, Florida, where she enjoys the natural landscapes that surround the area. In her free time, she can be found reading, playing piano, and spending time outdoors with her husband and son.
- Auburn University, summa cum lade
- Master of Accountancy, 2015
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Accounting Concentration, 2014
- College for Financial Planning
- Certified Financial Planner Professional Education Program
- Alabama Society of Certified Public Accountants (ASCPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- ASCPA Accounting Achievement Award
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP®)