Abigail WaddellCPA, CFP®
“The opportunity to serve others is one of the greatest privileges of human life.”
Abigail joined BMSS in 2014 as an intern and joined the firm as a full-time team member in 2015. Her responsibilities as a supervisor include tax preparation for closely held entities in various industries, preparing individual tax returns, tax research and planning and assisting with audits of private businesses and nonprofit entities.
Abigail attributes her growing success in part to her optimism and enthusiasm. Her desire to help reduce the stress and anxiety of financial planning and tax compliance for individuals and small businesses is what led her to accounting.
Abigail grew up in Decatur, Alabama, and currently resides in Corpus Christi, Texas, where she enjoys the natural landscapes that surround the area. In her free time, she can be found reading, running, playing ultimate frisbee or rock climbing with her husband.
- Auburn University, summa cum lade
- Master of Accountancy, 2015
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Accounting Concentration, 2014
- Alabama Society of Certified Public Accountants (ASCPA)
- ASCPA Accounting Achievement Award
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP®)