Elizabeth joined BMSS in 2020 and currently works as a Supervisor in the Client Accounting Services department in the Huntsville office. Her primary duties include outsourced accounting such as bookkeeping, payroll and financial services as well as providing consulting services on various business projects over a wide range of industries.
With over seven years of experience in the accounting field, Elizabeth has served as a project manager on implementation of SAP accounting and consolidation software and has provided advisory services for a start-up home builder which resulted in a $1.5 million contract being awarded to the builder. Prior to joining BMSS, she worked in financial services and international financial reporting.
During her free time, Elizabeth enjoys singing and playing the guitar as well as trying new restaurants and exploring new cities. She has one son, Peter, and two Weimaraner dogs, Reagan and Lily Grace who even have their own Instagram account with several followers.
- Auburn University
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Accounting
- Master of Accountancy
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Alabama Society of Certified Public Accountants (ASCPA)
- Auburn Alumni Association
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Quickbooks® Online ProAdvisor
- Quickbooks® Online Advanced ProAdvisor