Government contractors have unique accounting and contract administration needs to make sure they stay compliant with FAR/DFAR regulations. Our team members have worked in the government contract arena both as leaders of local businesses and in public accounting. We have a group that not only solves the accounting aspects of the business but also understands the entire business operations function and helps our contractors succeed in their market.Download Brochure
Nov 26, 2018 BMSS Joins Forces with Hall Albright Garrison & Barnes
Oct 23, 2018 Update - Opportunity Zones
Oct 16, 2018 BMSS Employees Serve Local Community in Annual Initiative
How Do We Serve This Industry?
- FAR/DFAR interpretation and compliance
- Assist with GovCon Accounting systems
- Prepare Government Contracts policies and procedures
- Assist in DCAA/DCMA audits
- Cost Proposal Support and Development
Services We Provide
- General Accounting & Contract Compliance
- Cost Proposal Support
- Annual Incurred Cost Submissions
- FAR/DFAR Compliance
- Accounting System Setup & Maintenance
- JAMIS Implementation
- Day-To-Day Contract Administration
- Managed Accounting/Contract Services with JAMIS
- Full Outsource Accounting with QuickBooks
- Assistance with DCAA/DCMA audits
- Development of Accounting Policies and Procedures
Our government contract consultants have combined experience of more than 100 years in government contract accounting and contract administration roles. We have CFO’s, contract managers and accountants who have real-world government contracting experience.
We provide full outsource accounting services to over 25 clients.
We’ve performed full outsource accounting and contract administration services for the same government contractor for over 15 years moving with them from QuickBooks to GCS to JAMIS.
- Defense Contract Audit Agency
- Defense Contract Management Agency
- National Contract Management Agency
- Partnership with JAMIS
- Partnership Deltek
- Partnership with Unanet