At BMSS, we recognize the many things that make financial institutions unique, especially when it comes to the Credit Union community. The value we can provide to our clients is demonstrated through our long-term relationships, caring, thoughtful guidance and technical expertise. We are committed to keeping our clients in compliance with the IRS, NCUA and State regulations in order to help each credit union best serve their credit union members. Service is not just a word for our team – Service is our work in action.Download Brochure
Feb 08, 2019 Just in Case There's Another Government Shutdown...
Jan 29, 2019 How Wayfair Could Impact Your Business
Nov 26, 2018 BMSS Joins Forces with Hall Albright Garrison & Barnes
How Do We Serve This Industry?
- Conduct Opinion Audits
- Consult for changes in accounting issues, mergers and valuations
- Provide agreed-upon procedures for Supervisory Committee, Bank Secrecy Act, and ACH Exams
- Conduct Employee Benefit Plan Audits
- IRS reporting: Form 990, Form 990-T, Tax Notices and other filings
Services We Provide
BMSS works with over 25 credit unions from $3 million to $700 million
We serve clients in Alabama and the Southeast.
The BMSS team is comprised of experts in unrelated business taxation.
- Local involvement in regional Credit Union Chapter meetings
- League of Southeastern Credit Unions
- BDO Financial Institution Industry Group
- Northeast Alabama Chapter of Credit Unions
- Shoals Chapter of Credit Unions