- This event has passed.
BMSS-Sponsored JAMIS User’s Group
May 15, 2019 @ 4:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.Free
Join us for this quarter’s BMSS-Sponsored JAMIS User’s Group. We will offer two separate groups. One will discuss the Distribution Suite (Purchase Requisitions, Purchase Orders) and is led virtually by Arthur Egitto. The other is a meeting of the Projects/Accounting Users.
- No cost to attend, but space is limited and registration is required
- Light appetizers provided
- CPE credit available
4:00 p.m. – 4:15 p.m.
- Food, drinks and networking
4:15 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- JAMIS Distribution Suite Discussion
- Led virtually by Arthur Egitto at the BMSS Huntsville location
- On the registration, please note requested topics to discuss
- JAMIS Projects/Accounting Discussion
- Led at BMSS by Karen Farlow, BMSS
- Demonstration of Financial Budget Upload and Reporting, Karen Farlow, BMSS
- Recognizing Revenue Separate from Billing – To Check or Not to Check??? – Stacy Green, PeopleTec
- OData – What Is It? How Could It Benefit Me? – Karen Farlow, BMSS
- Other Topics – Would anyone like to volunteer to lead/demonstrate?