Electronic Process for Signing Client Master Services Agreement Letter and Statement of Work
We have implemented software that will allow you to electronically review, sign and return your annual Master Services Agreement Letter (MSEL) and Statement of Work (SOW) using an Electronic Signature (E-Signature) application called Adobe Sign.
Here is how the process will work:
- Before each engagement or new year, you will receive an email from BMSS with an email address of firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please click the designated link to access your Master Services Agreement Letter and/or Statement of Work or you can copy the link and paste it into a browser window.
- Simply follow the onscreen instructions to review and E-Sign your MSEL and SOW.
- If you will not be the person signing the document, please do not forward the mail. At the bottom, there is a link you can select to “Delegate” signing to someone else.
- After signing is completed, you will receive another email from email@example.com. Click the attachment in this email to download a final signed copy of your MSEL or SOW.
- If you do not wish to sign your MSEL or SOW using E-sign, you may print the letters, sign them and mail or fax them to our office as you have done in the past.
To ensure you receive all email notifications, please be sure to add the following email addresses to your safe senders’ list so they are not treated as junk email or spam.
We hope you enjoy this E-Signature process, and we look forward to your feedback. Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact your BMSS CPA or our office at any time by calling (833) CPA-BMSS.