If you feel you qualify for any of the below positions, please email your resume to Heather Russell at email@example.com.
Human Resources Consultant – Huntsville Office
As part of our Business Advisory & Consulting Services practice area, we are looking for an individual with 10 to 15 years of human resources consulting or director-level experience to join our team.
- Government contracting experience is strongly desired.
- Individual must be a team player.
- Human resources knowledge combined with an entrepreneurial mindset will be needed to grow this area.
Audit Supervisor – Huntsville Office
We are looking for a knowledgeable and client-focused individual to join our team. Minimal travel, competitive pay and excellent benefits can be expected.
- 3+ years of public accounting experience required
- Bachelors degree in accounting from an accredited university or college required
- Prior experience leading engagements, managing client relationships and reviewing staff work required
Tax Supervisor – Virtual or Any Office
We are looking for a knowledgeable and client-focused individual to join us. Minimal travel, competitive pay and excellent benefits can be expected.
- 3+ years of public accounting experience with a focus on tax required
- Strong background in preparing individual and business returns
- Passion for training and developing staff is a plus
2022 Spring Interns – Birmingham, Gadsden and Huntsville Offices
We are looking for accounting degree juniors and seniors to fill multiple internship positions for 2022 busy season starting January 2022.
- This is a great opportunity to work in a professional environment at a firm renowned for excellent culture and exceptional client experience.
- Interns will have the opportunity to work on tax and assurance projects.
- There is flexibility based upon class schedules.
Don’t quite fit into any of these positions? Contact us anyway!
BMSS welcomes all relentless problem solvers, numbers people who prioritize relationships and hard workers who thrive on a healthy life/work balance. Our people think outside the box and their skills and experiences often don’t fit neatly in the lines of one job description. If this sounds like you, you might belong among us. Please send your resume and letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org to show us why we need you.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is characteristic of the clients we proudly serve. BMSS, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender identity, age, disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.