“Treat people as you would like to be treated”
Caryn joined the Gadsden office in 2007 after working for 15 years as an Administrator for a medical practice group. She is a senior manager and works in a variety of areas including Healthcare, Manufacturing, Automobile Dealerships, Not-for-profit and Governmental Industries. She has also aided with Medicare cost reporting, contract reviews, Physician compensation models, and Medical Practice Startups.
Caryn is described as helpful and patient and is known for her expertise in medical practice issues. She strives to do whatever she can to ensure the satisfaction of the client, aiming to treat them how she would want to be treated.
Caryn and her husband, Bo, live in Southside. They have two children and two grandchildren. In her free time, she enjoys reading, relaxing by the pool or boat-riding down the Coosa River and especially spending time with family and friends.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Medical Practice Executive (CMPE)
- Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Alabama Society of Certified Public Accountants
- National Medical Group Management Association
- Alabama Medical Group Management Association-Past President at Large
- Etowah County Medical Group Management Association- Past President
- National BONES-Past Committee Chair of National Conference
- Southside Baptist Church
- Altrusa Club of Greater Gadsden- Past President
- Boys & Girls Club – Past Treasurer
- United Way of Etowah County- Past Committee Co- Chair
- Gadsden Area Chamber of Commerce – Past Board Member
- University of Alabama – Bachelor of Science, Accounting