“People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”
Ashley joined Barfield, Murphy, Shank & Smith in 2008. She is a senior manager in the audit department specializing in employee benefit plan audits and nonprofit audits. Ashley also works with other industries such as retail, nonprofit, lumber commodities and manufacturing.
Ashley attributes her success to her dependability, energy and the support of her parents. Having always had a love of numbers, Ashley was naturally drawn to the accounting industry.
After growing up in Tuscaloosa, Alabama, Ashley now resides in Birmingham with her husband, Trey. They have two sons. Ashley enjoys traveling, cooking, and spending time with friends and family.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Alabama Society of Certified Public Accountants (ASCPA)
- The National Association of Church Business Administration
- University of Alabama
- Masters of Accountancy, 2008
- Bachelor of Science in Commerce & Business, 2007