Anna joined Barfield, Murphy, Shank, and Smith in 2006. She is part of the accounting services group and specializes in serving clients in the nonprofit, governmental, HUD and construction industries.
With an energetic and upbeat perspective, Anna brings a passion for accounting to our team of experts. Always looking and always willing to go the extra mile, she knows that whole heartedness can make or break the confidence others will entrust in you and the opportunities that life will send your way.
Anna and her husband have found themselves surrounded by pairs of everything in life with two girls, two dogs, two cats, two hamsters, and two fish. When days are a little longer and a bit sunnier, you will find Anna living outdoors, painting, and spending time with her family at Lake Martin.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Alabama Society of Certified Public Accountants (ASCPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Auburn University
- Bachelor of science Business Administration
- Masters of Science, Accounting